The 2014 North American International Auto Show (NAIAS) is under way now. Following are just a few vehicles that put a smile on my face.
1. Toyota FT1 concept = Wild looking thing… unfortunately the only place you can drive it is in Gran Turismo 6.
2. Equus Bass 770 = A muscle-car that goes like a supercar and handles like a race car… what’s not to love!
3. BMW i8 = This might not be this cars first appearance at an auto show, but just look at it… its jaw droppingly gorgeous.
4. Porsche 911 Targa 4S = I don’t always promote Porsche’s, but when I do, they have awesome folding roofs like this one.
5. Lexus RC F = The things Lexus learned from the LFA project didn’t go to waste. The RC F will be just incredible, you can bet on that.
This entry was posted in auto
and tagged auto show
. Bookmark the permalink